Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Sirius Skin Sonic

I've wanted a Clarisonic for a while, but the price has been prohibitive, so when I saw a Groupon for something similar, I decided to chick it out. I read some reviews. All were positive. It usually sells for $50. The Groupon was for half-off, plus I had some Groupon Bucks, bringing the Sirius Skin Sonic down to $18.

I was very excited to try it out. And now that I've been using it for about two weeks now, I thought I would write about my first impressions.

The device is easy to use. It takes two AA batteries and each of the different heads pop on and off easily. It can be used wet or dry, but I only used it as part of my nightly routine, not in the shower.

I used the normal brush and my usual products. I followed the directions for use.

The results have been okay so far. The thing I've noticed most is how smooth my skin is now. I haven't seen a difference in my pores or acne scarring, which is something many people online raved about. I hope to see some improvement on that with further use.

The biggest downside I see is that you have to replace the heads every few months.

I will continue use and write an update in a month or two. If I'm enjoying it, maybe I'll slap down the money to buy the real thing.

The product: Sirius Skin Sonic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, but be civil. I reserve the right to moderate the comments if I think they are inappropriate.