Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Semi-homemade Beefaroni


Semi-homemade Beefaroni

I love skillet meals. I threw this together one day and it came out pretty well. I decided to share the recipe.

1 lb. ground beef
1 medium onion, chopped
1 medium green pepper, chopped
1 clove garlic, chopped
14.5 oz. can diced tomatoes
8 oz. can tomato sauce
1 package macaroni and cheese

Brown ground beef in large skillet. Saute onion, pepper and garlic in about 1 Tbl. of olive oil.

Add vegetables to the beef. Add diced tomatoes and tomato sauce, stir.

Add cheese mix from the macaroni and cheese, stir.

Stir in the macaroni and let simmer for about 15-20 minutes until the macaroni is cook through, stirring occationally.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anyone can comment, but be civil. I reserve the right to moderate the comments if I think they are inappropriate.